Bedrooms: 3Bathrooms: 3Occupants, max: 6Adults, max: 8
Terms and Conditions
Suntide III strongly recommends to guests the purchase of travel insurance to prevent financial loss in the event of unpredictable last minute change of travel plan; Suntide III is not responsible for any circumstances or events beyond its control that could prevent or impede guest from traveling.
All reservations (Excludes Extended Stay and Spring Break Semana Santa):
1. One third of the total reservation is due upon making a reservation.
2. Full payment is required fourteen (14) days prior to arrival.
3. If reservation is made less than fourteen (14) days prior to arrival, full payment is required upon reservation.
4. Any cancellation made fourteen (14) days or more prior to scheduled arrival date, is eligible to a full refund minus a twenty-five-dollar ($25) administration fee.
5. For cancellations within fourteen (14) day time-frame, 1/3 of the total amount of reservation will be deducted from the full amount, and the difference will be refunded.
6. There are no refunds for early departure.
7. All reservations are subject to a $400.00 damage deposit chargeable to credit card provided at check in; damage deposit will get refunded 15 days after check out date if there is no damage to unit.
8. Payment must be made directly by the guest when paying for a reservation with a credit card. Any payment with credit card made by a third party will require a credit card authorization form in order to charge credit card.
9.No other person will be checked in without the presence or written consent of actual guest or homeowner.
10. No cash payments will be accepted, payments with major credit cards and US major bank checks are welcome.
Extended Stay September through February
1. Long Term Rentals are defined as any rental period over 30 days.
2. All extended stay reservations require:
-A payment for a full month (booking deposit), to be made upon making a reservation
-Payment of first month of stay to be made 60 days prior to arrival
-A $500.00 damage deposit upon check in, (refundable 15 days after check out date if there is no damage to the unit)
3. Monthly payments to be made for the remainder of the stay (for stays 2 plus months), while guest is in-house
4. Cancellations must made 60 days prior to arrival to receive full refund minus $25.00 administrative fee; any cancellation made within 60 days time frame prior to arrival will be charged the full booking deposit; any additional amount paid will be refunded in full.
5. There are no refunds for early departures.
6. All payments must be made directly to Suntide III by check or credit card.
Spring Break & Semana Santa:
1. One third of the total fee is due upon making a reservation.
2. Full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival.
3. There will be no refunds for cancelling a reservation for Spring Break or Semana Santa.
4. No refunds will be given for reservation cancellation or early departure.
5. Wrist Bands are mandatory for registered paid guests, no visitors are allowed in the premises.
6. Wrist bands are required for homeowners’ guests and day visitors.
7. $700.00 damage deposit is required for Spring Break Stays, to be paid in a form of a money order or cashier’s check; security deposit will get refunded 30 days after check out date if there is no damage to unit or violation to Suntide III policies.
8. Payment must be made directly by the guest in the reservation when paying with a credit card, any payment from a third party will require a credit card authorization form to charge credit card.
9. No cash payments will be accepted, payments with major credit cards and US major bank checks are welcome.
We are pleased to have your business and will work hard to make your stay especially pleasant. All units are individually owned and furnished. Each unit will have the “necessary” skillets, pans, sharp knives, and of course the standard dishes and silverware. If standard items are not in unit please, advice the front desk and we will try to get it as quickly as possible. If any other item over and above the “necessary” items is required, consider bringing those items with you. Owners and management take pride in the furnishings of each unit and the service provided by the staff. In the unlikely event of a maintenance issue, such as an appliance or air conditioner failure, be assured that repairs/replacement will be made as quickly as possible.
Violation of Suntide III rules described below may result in eviction and monetary surcharges as appropriate. Suntide III will not refund money for early departure for any reason to include eviction.
1. Pets are not allowed in the units or on the complex.
2. Suntide III does not allow smoking in units, hallways, balconies, elevators or stairways; obstruction of hallways with trash, beach items, sandals outside the door, or hanging personal clothes or towels from balconies, also constitutes infringement of our internal rules which may result in surcharges to violators
3. All occupants must be 21 years old or must be accompanied by an adult.
4. Check in starts at 4:00 P.M. without exception
5. Check out is not later than 10:00 A.M.
6. Suntide III has limited inside covered parking, and is available on “First Come, First Serve” basis; only one (1) vehicle is allowed inside, and one (1) outside; Large trucks, SUV’s, trailers, etc. need to be parked outside at all times. NO BOATS ALLOWED ON PROPERTY! ONLY 2 VEHICLES ALLOWED PER CONDO; vehicles parked without authorization will be booted and charged $100.00 per incident or may be removed from the building at owner’s expense.
7. Occupancy limits are 8 persons in a 3 bedroom units, and 6 persons in a 2 bedroom units, exceeding these maximum constitutes a policy violation
8. Items to bring for stays beyond 30 days. You will need to bring your own beach towels, toiletries, paper products (toilet paper, paper towels, coffee filters). We provide each unit with the first set of complimentary toilet paper and paper towels.
.**Prices are subject to change without previous notice**